TOP NEWS

גרעון הוא חטא. אנחנו לא היחידים, אבל אנחנו שואפים להיות הטובים ביותר..

Thursday 29 August 2013

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3













Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is a first-person shooter video game, developed by Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games (Treyarch for the Wii version), with Raven Software having assisted in development and published by Activision.[8] It is the third and final installment in the Modern Warfare series, a direct sequel to 2009's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, and the eighth Call of Duty installment.
The game was released on November 8, 2011 in North America on Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3,[9] and Wii,[7] with a separate version for Nintendo DS developed by n-Space. In Australia, the Wii version was released on November 23, 2011.[10] In Japan, Square Enix handled the installment with a separate subtitled and dubbed version, as they did for Call of Duty: Black Ops, released November 17, 2011 and December 22, 2011 respectively. Within 24 hours of going on sale, the game sold 6.5 million copies in the U.S. and UK alone and grossed $400 million, making it the biggest entertainment launch of all time,[11][12][13] until it was surpassed by its successor Call of Duty: Black Ops II in 2012.[14]

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am really sorry, I finish the games before I download the games to your website but believe me when I told you I don't know I only see the games if it worked perfectly and I finish all the missions in the game to see if it work perfectly or not. I am sorry to tell you I don't know sorry.

      Delete
  2. okay thanks for this awsome webbsite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good article i must declare along with cheers to the information. Training is definitely a sticky topic. Nevertheless, remains among Pirate Hay Day the major topics your occasion. When i get pleasure from the article along with count on additional. wallhack mw3

    ReplyDelete